Fjodors - Technician - L1
Bekijk of deze specialist geschikt is voor uw werkzaamheden. Is de specialist geschikt of wilt u meer informatie? Neem dan contact op met ons en wij helpen u graag verder.
- Responsible in assist in supervising and coordinate the daily tasks of Rigging crew in all rigging and lifting activities, to ensure compliance with safety procedures.
- Familiar with heavy lift plans and procedures.
- Lifting and hoisting, positioning, moving and transporting heavy loads and equipment.
- Continuously monitor rigging equipment being used and remove from service any found defective.
May 2019 - June 2019: RiggerNovember 2017 - May 2019: Rope Access Technician / Team Lead Rigger
- Complex rigging activities and non-routine heavy lifts operations
- Installation of HP stator and rotor
- Installation of SWIP lifting frame
- Removal and reinstatement of spools, valves, cooling bundles, general rigging
- Responsible for rigging and certification prelift checks
- Support rov with all subsea equipment and rigging for the correct job subsea
- Doing Maintenance around the ship
May 2017 - June 2017: Rigger / Bolting technician
March 2016 - August 2016: Rigger / FMUT Operator
January 2016 - February 2016: Deck Foreman
March 2014 - January 2016: Rigger
October 2013 - November 2013: Rigger
July 2012 - August 2013: Rigger
August 2010 - July 2012: Able Seaman
June 2002 - April 2010: Mate / Relief Skipper
September 1994 - December 2001: Able Seaman
- OPITO Rigger Stage 4
- Technician level 1 (IRATA)
- OPITO Banksman&Slinger Stage 4
- Basic Safety Training A-VI/1-1,1-2,1-3,1-4
- GWO Full pack (Including GWO Basic Technical Training)
- BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training) inc. EBS
- MIST (Minimum Industry Safety Training)
- STCW Fast Rescue Boat
- Security Training for Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats A-VI/2-1